Our London based i-gaming operator is currently in the process of expanding their UK business’s into multiple countries within Europe and beyond, therefore the main purpose of this role is to find and recruit new affiliate partners within these new countries but also to continue the relationships as they grow the business.
The ideal candidate will have worked within an affiliate department within the iGaming space and have a raft of affiliate contacts across multiple countries, you will be tenacious in your approach and thrive in this challenge of launching new business’s across the globe.
Responsibility for accurate ROI reporting back to the business is a fundamental part of the role as they look to increase their marketing spend effectively over the next few years.
This position is a crucial hire for the company and will play a huge part in their international expansion project, this is an exciting time to be joining the company at a high period of growth and expansion.
- To find and recruit new affiliate partners across a range of territories
- Ownership of large-scale advertising budgets across multiple brands and territories
- Develop a clear prospecting strategy across all territories
- Maintain relationships to ensure we are maximising our exposure with our new affiliates
- Work alongside the CRO team to conduct A/B testing and improve the conversion funnel
- Ensuring your strategies are aligned with the companies branding and strategy
- Take a data/ ROI focused approach to optimizing all your decisions
- Be responsible for accurate tracking
- Work with the Product Owner to identify and realise potential improvements to conversion/ acquisition performance on the casino product and measure the commercial impact of new features
- Vast experience in affiliate marketing within the iGaming space
- Extensive experience in affiliate campaign management, analysis and reporting
- Demonstratable success across multiple territories
- Comfortable using Income Access and data in general
- Success in running campaigns in non UK markets
- Experience managing significant marketing budgets
- Experience of initiating new marketing channels and scaling spend
- Track record of driving growth and achieving positive ROI
If you have experience of building affiliate networks and a knowledge of who the best are internationally then please give me a call to get more information.