Have you got extensive Project Management experience? Have you got previous experience of working within the iGaming/gambling industry? Have you previously managed a team?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity:
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer with potential relocation assistance.
My client is a leading B2B software provider for the iGaming and gambling industry, with a vast portfolio of online and mobile casino games.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team
- Bachelor degree in IT or Computer sciences;
- 5-7 years’ experience of working extensively with Scrum and Agile
- Very strong technical experience and understanding
- Project management experience
- Strong experience with Atlassian suite
- Cross Functional team experience
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.