Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add an?Integration Manager, with a real passion for Technology and Project Management, to our awesome Client Integration team in the ever-expanding world of iGaming and Sports betting. You will be a critical stakeholder in the pre–sales through the process from negotiation phase to launching Clients in the US/LatAm markets and and lay the first brick in their successful future. Through your role, you will have interactions with most of the people inside EveryMatrix and know all the ins and outs of this industry.
- Serve as main point of contact for our Clients during the integration phase.
- Communicate project priorities, monitor and escalate issues.
- Provide regular update reports to management as required.
- Assimilate technical documentation and information to be able to provide technical guidance.
- Be able to act as fail-over for other Client Integration Managers.
- Ensure that integration requirements are well defined.
- Ensure that the integration has all necessary approvals before Production (QA, Finance, Compliance and Client signoffs.
- Create and improve Integration related processes.
- Be part of the sales process as pre-sales representative and provide answers relevant to technology and products.
- Responsible for Internal communication and cross function alignments to support integration and other projects relating to sales/business development initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience as Project / Integration Manager in an IT company.
- Good understanding of Technical systems and lingo
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile methods.
- Be able to quickly and clearly understand the business strategy to ensure the decisions are aligned accordingly.
- Experience working with and reporting to senior stakeholders across financial and operational functions of the business.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to get things done under pressure.
- Experience in Requirements Management desired.
- Advanced level of English.