Our client, a young and energetic company in the iGaming industry, is currently hiring an Insights Analyst to join their team in Malta!
Their experienced international team develops fascinating online casinos with great focus on the customer experience, from the acquisition to the retention journey of the player, under a multi-brand strategy.
They are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, positive-minded individual to join their team in an Insight Analyst role. Besides analytical skills, it’s also important to have the desire to learn and grow within a strong team spirit environment where everyone plays their part to accomplish one shared goal: sustainable business growth.
The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting all business departments in reporting activity and identifying actions to increase customer lifetime value. The Insight’s Analyst’s core role is to provide regular reports and insights to update the business divisions on their relevant KPIs to assess optimization opportunities.
- Liaise with the CRM department to learn and improve reporting production, data analysis and
- create relevant insights.
- Deliver brand and country analysis to support business decision making.
- Report on CRM Ad Hoc and Automated Campaigns KPIs and ROI.
- Contribute with data analysis to provide CRM optimization strategies.
- Monitor performance and report on overall statistics of player life cycles.
- Produce acquisition reports to measure business development efforts.
- Work closely with the Retention team to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and
- Player database journey flows and player behaviour.
- Analyse VIP activity to improve retention rates and lifetime value.
- Deliver ad hoc KPI reports as required by the business.
- Proactively advise the relevant teams of appropriate actions based on data to drive customer value.
- Good numeric and statistical analysis skills are essential.
- Familiarity with marketing and CRM to aid understanding and delivery of business objectives.
- Strong problem-solving mindset and a curious mind.
- Strong ownership and organisation skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel (experience in professional data and reporting tools are considered a plus)
- Able to deliver actionable intelligence and insights to the relevant teams.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!