A leading global sports media business provider, with 40 million monthly users across 200 territories, is looking for a skilled Insights Analyst to join their offices in London or Gibraltar.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and a team empowered to make change. The ideal candidate will thrive on tackling head on increasingly complex analytical and business problems and want to develop into a self-driven leader in the future.
This includes but is not limited to model creation, automating existing processes, developing new work strategies, and building the POC’s for the next big leap forward.
- Work in partnership with the Operational teams (Trading, Payments, Product, Sports Ops, RG/AML) to understand their business needs analytically before transitioning into the key point of innovation for them. This is not limited to analytics but helping them with their current work practices to find optimisations and add value.
- Over time work at all stages of the data journey from acquisition, extraction, analysis, report building and modelling
- Help deliver a data driven culture by assisting in the development, setting, and actioning upon of KPI’s throughout the business
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with SQL / in a BI environment (we use BigQuery and Tableau)
- Experience working in Gambling/Gaming is an advantage but a demonstratable desire to get into the industry will be considered
- A secondary coding language (e.g. Python/R) is a plus but there is time allocated for development of these skills
- Proven track record of analytical creativity and innovation in the face of business problems is essential