The client, a multinational corporation in iGaming, is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer in Portugal.
Work Permit in EU.
• Design and administrate enterprise-level network.
• Installation and maintenance of datacenter equipment.
• Configuration and support of cloud networks.
• Manage the IT network.
• Availability to perform software and hardware maintenance work.
• Support of the patching, provisioning and configuration system tool.
• Creation and maintenance of internal documentation.
• At least 4 years of experience as a Infrastructure Engineer or similar position.
• Gaming experience preference.
• Knowledge in application servers – Jre (springboot and micronaot), jetty, tomcat, glassfish, wildfly, node.js.
• Knowledge to work with Oracle and other databases ( PostgreSQL, Ignite, ELK, Hive Hadoop).
• Experience to work software as nginx+, rabbitmq, hazelcast and apache ignite.
• Ability to present complex information with clear recommendations.
• Knowledge with operating systems as centos 7.x and windows.
• Strong customer focus mentality with strong communication skills.
• Problem solver with a can-do attitude.
Company Benefits Package.
• Competitive salary
• Mentorship program with training environment
• Inclusive team
• Flexible work schedule