Our client is currently hiring an Infrastructure Architect that will be responsible for formulating the strategy, designing and standardising all on-premise and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong working knowledge of web and cloud-based technologies and services, concepts, security and standards to develop conceptual, scalable and functional designs as well as the ability to clearly communicate these designs to ensure all teams are able to follow and implement the proposed architecture.
- Research, analyse, define, propose, design & document network and infrastructure solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Serve as the primary designer and architect for all enterprise infrastructure, both on-prem and cloud systems and services
- Continuously improve scalability, performance, and security of the client’s infrastructure
- Translate complex functional specifications to detailed technical designs outlining solid architectural and security requirements.
- Provide input, guidance and recommendations on technical designs developed by other team members
Skills & Qualifications;
- 5+ years of experience in an Architect role with a focus on Network and infrastructure
- 2+ years experience in the iGaming industry
- Experience working on complex enterprise grade software projects
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (Nutanix, Google Cloud, Otter, Terraform)
- Experience building high-performance systems which scale linearly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills - should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences and have strong teamworking skills
- Strong working experience with various AWS services and implementations (AWS Certified Solutions)
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!