My Client is an information security and assurance company based in Malta. They have a nice, familiar sized environment and now looking to grow!
They are looking for an Information Systems Assurance Consultant to join their team.
This role is ideal for someone who already has a bit of experience in this field and would like to learn more and grow with the company.
You will be provided with the required training and have time to get used to the setup and processes before being fully entrusted to take over full engagements on your own.
Your day-to-day work will mainly consist of:
- Assisting gaming clients in their preparation to apply for an MGA or other gaming jurisdiction license, in particular in assisting in the preparation of policies and procedures;
- Assisting gaming clients in maintaining compliance with MGA regulatory requirements, by managing notifications, reports, documentation and other necessary submission and communication;
- Carrying out Systems and Compliance audits on gaming companies, or other licensed entities;
- Auditing or providing advice in Information Assurance assignments.
- Relevant Degree in either IT or Business and IT;
- In possession of CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification or willing to achieve such certification shortly;
- Willing to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and improve both professional and personal skills;
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in Information Assurance, IT Auditing, or IT Consulting;
- Have previous experience and/or knowledge of the gaming industry;
- Have previous experience on policy writing and/or technical documentation
Do not hesitate to send your application to me if you are interested!