A Pentasia client and their group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences.
The Information Security Engineer will support the business with design, testing, and (where necessary) implementation of state-of-the-art secure application systems.
This person must have the ability to work in a team environment with analysts, management, regulators, vendors and customers. Clear communication skills are highly valued for this role.
Task at hand:
- Develop and maintain cyber-security artifacts for production systems;
- Overall security management with development teams to make their code more secure, primarily through automated tools and manual code/architecture review
- Design, build, and operate innovative tools to enhance our security
- First response and remediation for security-related incidents
- Consult, evangelize, and teach theoretical and practical security to groups of varying levels
- Engage and participate in the security community
- Keep on top of information security incidents in the wild and training to ensure cutting-edge knowledge is within the business.
- Acts responsibly with sensitive and confidential information
- Working practice of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 preferred but not essential;
- Can exit Vim.
- Computer Science/Software Engineer BS Degree preferable but not essential
- 3 to 6 years of related software engineering experience or an equivalent combination of education / experience;
- Experienced in defending against attacks in several areas of security;
- Strong foundation with in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication and security protocols, and applied cryptography;
- You understand security in distributed systems at scale;
- Self managed, driven, curious and a team player
The Perks - Onsite/Remote dependant:
- A competitive base salary
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role
- A range of training courses, known for continuous learning
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 30 countries
- Private health insurance
As our offices are based in Europe we will only be considering candidates within a similar timezone for this role. Please only apply if you intend to work remotely from +/- 3hour of CEST