Growing Online Gaming company from Malta is looking to hire a new Illustrator / Graphic Designer professional as an addition to the team.
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating consistent, high-quality 2D art rendering skills
- Proficiency using Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to take the lead and vision
- High standard of work ethics, efficiency, and a positive attitude
- Strong illustration, 2D or 3D art skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience working in a game studio Animators and Producers
- Typography and font handling
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Work with animators, artists, producers and the rest of the game team to define the visual direction of a product and maintain direction, consistency and quality.
- Oversee the work of the artists across multiple projects simultaneously to ensure it meets the standard of high-quality art.
- Supervise workflow of internal and external artists, and provide guidance, inspiration and mentoring as needed.
- Work closely with game producers and developers to ensure the art needs of each project are met in a timely manner.
- Build confidence both within the team and with partners through effective and inspiring communication.
- Create artwork from concept and sketches for characters and environments to final illustrations
- Prepare your source files for Animators
- Follow conventions for file naming, folder structures and Photoshop layer naming
- Implement feedback in a timely manner
- Closely cooperate with other team members: Developers, Testers and Game Producers
- Actively participate in Game Development process to create best games on the market
- Follow guidelines and maintain a consistent art style, while having an eye for detail
- Share and spread knowledge among other team members
What we offer
- An agile and multicultural company
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Plan
- Social events
- Relocation Assistance, if required
- Growth and development plan
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon!