Our client is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. They are one of the fastest growing providers of mobile and desktop digital casino games for the online gaming industry. Over the years, the company has developed over 80 fantastic slot games that have brought innovative and exciting new gaming experiences to online casino players globally. They currently searching for a HR/Office manager and this role will be based in Manila, Philippines.
• Coordination of the Induction and Guidance program for new employees;
• Draw up specific legal documents: individual labour contracts, additional documents, decisions, certificates, requests, statements, etc.;
• Prepare, check and archive the personnel files;
• Keep track of presence at work;
• Keep records of medical leave, invoices, holiday leave;
• Effective management of conflicts between employees;
• Create and distributing documents;
• Provide customer service to organization employees;
• Maintain computer system by updating and entering data;
• Compile reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets;
• Report to Head of HR on a daily basis;
• Help the offshore teams with the recruitment process for local roles (sourcing, screening and interviewing);
• Keep a close relationship with the Romanian team.
Office Manager Responsibilities
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment;
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs;
• Administrate any incoming invoices and mailing;
• Greet visitors and administrate protocol;
• Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues;
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services;
• Manage local merchandise, bills and errands;
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
• English and Chinese at an advanced level;
• To communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings;
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently; • Organized, accurate, thorough and able to monitor work for quality;
• Dependable, able to follow instructions, to respond to management direction and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.