We are looking on behalf of a new i-Gaming business to recruit a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide advice on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR Officer or Generalist.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of employment laws and disciplinary procedures across multiple countries
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Experience of working across multiple countries
In return an excellent salary is on offer and the opportunity to be part of something great from the beginning.