An experienced HR Manager is required for an established i-Gaming business that is now in second stage growth and entering new markets.
- Assist with coaching line managers to help their development and effectiveness, providing advice and guidance on their approach to people management and development.
- Assist with workforce planning, including succession planning, identifying skill gaps and training needs.
- Manage the Office Management / Admin team, and that the daily running of the office is operating smoothly.
- Act as main point of contact with our HR external service providers (such as external training providers and recruitment agencies
- Manage the posting and upkeep of recruitment vacancy adverts across multiple online channels and liaising with external recruitment agencies.
- Primary user for our internal recruitment system, provide training to hiring managers on how to use the system;
- Take lead with screening, shortlisting and interviewing potential candidates;
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employments
- Obtain previous references for selected new hires;
- Fantastic time management and organizational skills and excellent communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision;
- An approachable personality – willing to interact with employees across different levels and jurisdictions;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle sensitive information and situations which require empathy, maturity and strict confidentiality at all times;
- Adaptability and flexibility - demonstrating a willingness to learn and evolve with the needs of the department and company;
- Strong knowledge Employment Legislation;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally working for an international company;
- Business Management/HR/Organisational Behaviour degree would be considered an asset.
- knowledge in the Igaming industry or kind of relation with IT even if it comes from another sector such as banking
Interested? send your CV and we will contact you to discuss in more detail