An Amazing well established Gambling company is looking for an HR Generalist to enhance its human resources department in Bologna (Italy)!
- Super great career opportunity.
- very friendly flexible environment.
- good salary package plus benefits.
- Source, interview, and hire internal and external candidates to fill job vacancies for positions worldwide.
- Compose and place recruitment advertising through a variety of sources, including national websites, professional organizations, social media and college or university career placement centres for all locations.
- Develop and source training materials/courses.
- Deliver training modules through instructor led or web-based training, as needed.
- Coordinate employee training and policy acknowledgements through our Learning Management System.
- Assist with employee relations issues, as needed.
The Ideal Fit:
- Master’s degree in human resources or Equivalent.
- Experience as HR Generalist.
- Experience in Recruitment and employee’s performance assessment.
- Great career opportunity (the employees are rewarded when they work hard they grow fast!)
- Home Office allowance during covid time.
- Very good basic salary.
- Annual leave days.
- Flexible holiday plan.
- Flexible entry-exit time.
- Education Assistance Program and Career Development Plan.
- Annual Salary/Performance Review.
- Annual Bonus.
- Weekly fresh fruit, free coffee, water and chill-out space at the office.
- International work atmosphere with 30 different nationalities.