Our client is looking for an HR/Office Manager to operate multi-jurisdictionally in sports betting and online casino. The ideal applicant will have experience in human resources, office administration, and knowledge of overall office management.
- Supporting the local implementation of any HR activities and administration as guided and supported by the central HR functions/headquarters (may include handling any employee relations issues).
- Responsible for local training, development, recruitment, and benefits.
- Ensure adoption of relevant federal and state employment and benefit laws.
- Responsible for activities such as paying payroll taxes, filing employer and insurance reports, and administering programs such as transportation, wellness, and employee assistance.
- Responsible for minimizing risk and liability by advising on applicable local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Coordinate travel.
- Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and job candidates.
- Receive and screen all incoming phone calls to transfer them appropriately.
- Tidy and maintain the office general areas and conference rooms.
- Collect mail and distribute appropriately, track packages, order, and direct gifts.
- Manage office supply inventory.
- Assist in maintaining office technology (phones, TVs, internet, etc.)
- Perform other general office support functions as needed.
- Ensuring office is meeting CDC guidelines.
- Support central finance processes and coordinate invoice payments and financial tracking and reporting.
- Local liaison for all invoices.
- Ensuring the processing of any federal or state tax submissions.
- Coordination of any vendor/supplier registrations with the regulator.
- Provide administrative support for executive team.
- 2+ years in an HR Coordinator/Administrator function with a desire to grow.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in business administration, applied psychology with a concentration in organizational psychology or a related field, and a minor in human resources administration.
- Extremely organized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Business savvy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle sensitive issues with diplomacy and demonstrate respect for people from all backgrounds.
- Proven project management and delivery skills.