An established worldwide online gaming operator is looking for an HR Analyst to join their Human Resource team. This is an onside role based in Curaçao.
As an HR Analyst, you will assist the Human Resources team by analysing and evaluating data and reports, daily administration of department activities, recruitment process, employment conditions, and related issues. Provide general support to all employees. The role will also be to provide administrative and HR project management support to the Human Resources Team Lead.
• Analyse data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, and turnover.
• Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership
• Updating and maintaining salary overview for payroll
• Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered
• Work with the internal record keeping system to assist in maintaining accurate and updated employee records
• Provides administrative support to other HR team members across the full range of HR functions and work.
• Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training
• Maintain a high level of customer service with both internal and external clients
• Will be responsible for the delivery of services to head office and remote offices and staff
• Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all HR projects
• Record and distribute minutes of HR meetings
• Assist with Immigration and Emigration processes and other governmental procedures related to foreign employees
• Assist with the recruitment process by scheduling and conduct interviews and complete reference check
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong communication skills, able to openly share ideas or information with team and keep all team members apprised of any updates to projects
• Able to work proactively in a team
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Reasoning ability, good common sense with ability to problem solving skills
• Good computer skills and willing to try out new platforms
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented
• Strong Reporting Skills
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required
• Knowledge of Human Resource Analytics
• 2 years of experience as an HR Analyst