Head of Workforce Planning & Reporting - iGaming Operator
This leading iGaming operation are currently over hauling their customer operations centre and have an urgent requirement to hire a Head of Workforce Planning & Reporting to play a pivotal part of a new management function being structure.
- Leading the strategy for the workforce planning requirements.
- Working with senior leaders across the group to proactively lead, plan, advise and support workforce design and configuration changes as required.
- Driving key people analysis (including workforce financial planning data) to support Executive and Board level decisions on the people agenda.
- Manage the supply & demand of headcount across the operations & service departments. This requires cross-functional collaboration various Team Lead and Head of’s.
- Facilitate change management and escalation process with counterparts for requested changes to headcount targets.
- Work to minimize downstream impact and communicate appropriately.
- Use data to collaborate with Workforce Planning needs and performance.
- Leverage analytics to ensure data-driven decisions are being made.
- Develop, execute, and manage yearly headcount planning cycle as well as end-to-end project plan.
- Understand tooling needs and partner with internal tools teams to design and later roll out features.
- Review workforce supply and demand reports to identify potential risk areas and define remediation strategies to address risks
- Communicate updates to key, stakeholder groups and support the development and execution of roadshows to educate the business on processes and systems
- Proven experience in managing large operations and service centre workforce demands & schedules
- Analytical mindset
- Fluent English
This position requires full relocation to Costa Rica - all visas etc will be handled by the client.
If this is something you can consider please apply.