Head of WFO and Analytics - iGaming Operator
This leading iGaming operation are currently overhauling their customer operations centre and have an urgent requirement to hire a Head of Workforce Planning & Reporting to play a pivotal part of a new management function being structure.
To support operational synergies and deliver maximum efficiency improvements & cost savings using reporting and analytics methodologies and workforce management (WFM) methodologies applied across Customer Operations. To provide long term strategic recommendations and options to ensure ongoing operational performance. To monitor performance, trends, and opportunities, highlight risks and propose mitigation options. To support the consolidation of existing operating systems and the deployment of new contact centre technology.
To support the Operations with all aspects of reporting related to Operations’ management, planning, budget, and forecast information. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of how to operate in a complex international structure.
- Analyse synergy opportunities and cost savings through strategic planning and make recommendations to Senior Management for potential improvements.
- Observe trends in traffic, proactively identify and highlight risks to service levels, and provide solution options.
- Prepare long term Capacity Plans and make recommendations to Senior Operational Managers on staffing levels throughout the budget planning cycle.
- Support projects / programmes by providing resource planning analysis including capacity requirements & training/recruitment needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the deployment and roll out of a new Workforce Management (WFM) tools to create quantifiable improvements to efficiencies across global Customer Operations.
- Analyse trends in actual performance against planning assumptions (shrinkage, AHT, occupancy, arrival patterns etc), proactively highlight risks and propose steps for resolution.
- Prepare advance plans for key events with timely recommendations to ensure service delivery.
- Use data analysis to identify business trends and proactively propose options for commercial and performance opportunities.
- Recommend changes or improvements to service level strategy including the measurement of KPIs, while also maintaining consistency across Customer Operations
- Analyse changes, trends and potential risks in the sports betting and online gaming market and highlight potential impacts to the business.
- Provide suggestions to enhance efficiencies through changes to the current ways of working.
- Recommend solutions for operational improvements through the analysis of data and suggest options for continuous improvement.
- Observe changes within the global Contact Centre industry and highlight relevant potential improvements to best practice.
- Advise the Customer Operations teams on industry standard resource planning, reporting and analytics and contact centre methodologies.
- Update the CS Planning and Business Intelligence team on long term strategy and key events planning and provide any other support where required.
- Ensure all Operations’ reporting needs are met and drive insights for continuous operational and cost efficiencies.
- Drive reporting automation so that the Analytics team focus on a trends analysis and insight and recommends for continuous operational excellence.
- Act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for all Operations’ data and reporting needs.
- Provide an environment of continual performance improvement and career development opportunities for staff and seek regular beneficial changes to process and staff structure to improve flexibility and service.
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in a statistical discipline
- 10 years + of contact centre planning experience in an e-commerce digital environment
- 5 years + experience of utilising a Workforce Management (WFM) tool
- 5 years + experience in managing reporting and analytics for an operational function.
- Experience with BI and analytic tools (e.g., Tableau/Cube/Power BI)
- Experience of the sports betting and gaming industry – an advantage!
- Experience in managing teams across different geo locations.
Specialist Skills and Experience required
- Fluent in English – written and spoken to an excellent standard – a must.
- Confidence to work independently and with little supervision, working towards personal or project timelines or goals.
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High-energy individual with a passion for service
- A strong people’s manager with high analytical capabilities
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
- Strong planning skills including ability to track and manage change.
- Ability to develop and successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to set a strong example of professionalism in the workplace and hold others accountable to these standards.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-pacing environment.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent coaching skills
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal, and presentational)