iGaming client looking for a Head of Tech Support to either be onsite in UK or Australia
Client focuses on providing a niche sportsbook experience to customers through their clients! They provide unique, award winning ways for people to bet.
Your role will be key in making sure these groundbreaking products are maintained, supported well and provide a reliable and consistent offering to those who use it, including over 30 external clients.
Sound interesting? If so, read on and apply!
- Report straight into Operations Director
- Manage the existing tech/support teams and grow/mould it in your image in line with company growth plans.
- Products and new clients never stop growing, so help with the integration of new products and with the onboarding of new clients.
- Maintain and improve customer facing support documentation.
- Work effectively cross department to ensure communication lines are smooth and the company runs as a whole unit. · Ensure our partners and clients receive the best possible product support
- Put problem resolution at the heart of what you and your team do, maintain an efficient troubleshooting process, with a real emphasis on this being done both efficiently and quickly.
- Draft incident reports ready for publishing
- Provide training in tech/product support for all staff, partners and clients, sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Establish a close working relationship with Development team
- Prior proven experience within the role of the people you will be leading.
- Experience leading tech/product support
- Sports betting industry experience
- A basic understanding of SQL, JSON and XML
- Basic understanding of REST APIs and tools such as Postman
- Good understanding of from an IT/Infrastructure perspective
- Customer-focused and cool-tempered as a character
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Solid general sports knowledge