Assuming responsibility for the daily studio operation, planning and execution of the business plans as directed by the company’s strategic plan.
- Budgets, targets, projects, timelines, reports
- Staffing – hiring, training, performance, retention, disciplinary and rewards
- Equipment and uniforms acquisition, stocks, and par levels
- Health & Safety at work
- Sanitation and amenities for staff’s wellbeing.
- Lead the management teams of all studio departments – Studio Manager, Risk, Training, Appearance, QA, Customer Support and work closely with the HR recruitment and Tech & IT support.
- Collaborate with the business and product teams to ensure that all new games, features, and studios are delivered in time and at the established standards.
- Measuring and analyzing the performance of the operation from a gaming perspective and staff performance:
- peak hours,
- number of players,
- high rollers,
- human mistakes and technical errors
- quality of work of all staff
- equipment reliability and performance
- reports and communication (content and delivery)
- Ensure that the operation is efficient and performant in accordance with the internal rules and regulation and systematically review all processes with the scope of consistently improve the quality of work in the studio for maximizing the existent potential.
- Regularly review the processes and the procedures across the studio operation and update as and if needed to improve overall studios’ performance.
- Develop and implement the strategy of gaming security in the studio in such way that the integrity and transparency of the gaming activities are in accordance with all licensed operational jurisdictions, offers protection to staff and shareholders and guarantees to deliver an outstanding product to the customers.
- Ensure that the gaming policies, the games rules and regulations, the communication upstream and downstream between the departments and to upper management are well structured and followed, to achieve and maintain a timely and proficient execution of all tasks.
- Other task may be required to be performed in the line of duty as requested by upper management. The main objective is to cast and maintain a team able to perform towards creating a sustainable business which can constantly grow and improve profit.