Pentasia are currently working in partnership with a leading sportsbook and live casino who are in the mist of growth, with this comes new opportunity for new hires across the board to help bring new ideas and a different vision in to the company from the iGaming industry, we are looking to speak with experienced Sr Traders or current Heads of Trading/Sportsbook who are seeking their next exciting opportunity in the Asian market.
Our client is an online sportsbook/Live Casino offering – live/in-play betting, mobile sportsbooks, casino games, esports, live dealer games, mobile casinos, mobile esports, mobile live dealer, and roulette.
As the Head of Trading/Sportsbook your focus will be to lead and develop the core trading team monitor and develop the trading team’s KPIs adhering to all company procedures and to managed/assist (along with stakeholders) the selection of odds providers, utilising your trading and market knowledge.
Identifying the needs for the Asian market, working closely with the IT/Tech department in the development of the platform, maintaining communication with all parties involved, collaborating with the Marketing department to assist in creating bonus and promotional consumer benefits.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute product strategy, lead innovation, foster inter-departmental collaboration
- Managing the P+L budget for the trading team.
- Continuously monitor and improve the trading platforms effectiveness and impact on the company operations (product lifecycle, quality, technical support, marketing programs)
- Manage substantial development budget to drive platform growth
- Insure appropriate quality levels and customer experience goals are met
- Cost control and optimization
- Forecasting, budgeting & reporting processes to meet KPI’s & targets
- Product team organization and management
Qualifications and experience
- Experience in Sports Trading Product Development
- Seasoned in leading/mentoring and developing teams of Traders
- Experienced in stakeholder management and delivering routine reports on the trading platform activities.
- An excellent understanding of the Online Sports Betting business
- Knowledge if new technologies and technical resources to improve trading capabilities