The company was born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity for the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years they now offer over 8,000 games from over 170 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing!
What will you be doing?
The role is to actively manage a team of Application Support Engineers who act as a second line of support for the business and tech teams. The team operates on a 24*7 on-call basis. The role is to also actively plan, manage, and communicate effectively the release schedules as required by the business or tech teams.
- Managing a team of technology operations specialists and service delivery professionals responsible for the organization’s platforms service, support, and releases
- Manage the team to respond to incidents when they occur and take any necessary steps to restore service and return the business to normal operations as quickly as possible.
- Managing, planning, and negotiating release activities
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Executing deployment, implementation, and running books plans
- Assist in developing scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Research new software deployment and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyze the application to current configuration management needs
- Implement continuous improvements in deployment management practice
- Own and improve ITIL processes while leading the continual improvement model
- Train, coach, and mentor members of the team
- Conduct periodic reviews on problem management backlog, SLAs, and other related KPIs
- Coordinate with the service operations, systems, and development teams’ internal improvement requests to ensure continuous improvements and recurrence reduction
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third-party applications, or system updates
- Work closely with development, project managers, product, and other business stakeholders to continuously manage expectations
- Ensure alignment with external partners and vendors
- Instill best practices for software development and deliver high-quality products on a tight schedule
Who are you?
- You have a demonstrable background in software development
- You have working experience in the service and release management field
- You demonstrated the ability to lead cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- You have experience managing multiple parallel projects with tight timelines
- You have experience with both manual deployments and CI-driven deployments
- You are experienced working ITIL or Agile work environments
- You have a solid understanding of the development and QA processes including DevOps practices
- You have the ability to multi-task and rapidly switch contexts
- Having a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
- Having an ITIL certification will be considered an asset
What do we offer?
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Wellness allowance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Company loyalty trip
- Flexible start and finish times
- Remote working opportunity within Malta