A leading igaming security company is looking for a Head of Security to lead their security team, to manage its members and be an example of work, attitude and commitment. He/she is expected to deliver a high quality of project delivery through strict adherence to company's standards and procedures and ensure that all projects are completed to the agreed deadlines and time allocations with a focus on superior customer value.
Provide day-to-day execution of the tasks necessary for operations and delivery of security testing services to operators within the regulated gaming industry. Ensuring that Information Security Management Systems and technical infrastructures subject to evaluation meet rigorous defined security standards. Providing assurance of quality throughout all security test activities and ensuring continuous quality improvement of security team practices, including the development, modification and enhancement of testing methodologies. This person is a sharp risk evaluator and remains current with regulatory frameworks, best practices, vulnerabilities and security risks. The Head of Security provides technical support to team members and the Operations Director and can train other staff as necessary. He/she directs other members of staff who are participating in evaluations to meet the Security standards and objectives, ensures efficient communication and motivates them. Handles sensitive matters with cautiousness and confidentiality, keeping his/her manager informed, aligning the optimal way to proceed and can talk to the customer as well as other stakeholders as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
A Computer science degree is required with at least a Security certification. The preference is for candidates holding CISA, alternatively ISO 27001 Lead Auditor. Ideally has an additional technical certification or is in advanced process of obtaining one among those listed:
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (CPEN)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT)
- CREST Infrastructure Certification
- CESG CHECK Team Leader
- CESG CHECK Team Member
- Tiger Scheme Senior Security Tester
- Tiger Scheme Qualified Security Tester
- Any other recognized penetration testing certification/accreditation
Two years of experience in Team Management.
Excellent English level, both oral and written.
Experience in the security field within the following domains: security management systems, network security concepts, risk analysis, OS/database/application security concepts, identity management.
Experience in the area of software development is considered a plus.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present yourself in a professional manner at all times and in all situations. Ability to understand and demonstrate to clients the companies corporate capabilities to meet client needs and expectations. Excellent project management skills including the ability to translate project technical security needs into a task list, a project schedule, a schedule of resource needs, perform tests, and document results.
Intermediate to advanced experience with common security packages (such as InsideVM, Qualys, Nessus, Wireshark, Burp Suite, Metasploit, Kali Linux, etc).
Exposure to security frameworks (ISO 27000, NIST SP 800 Series and NIST Cyber security frameworks).
- Seeks to understand the needs and wants of customers.
- Offers advice, and/or services to meet customer requirements, within role context.
- Addresses more complex queries and concerns of the customer, regulators and other stakeholders in a manner that satisfies the customers’ expectations, wherever possible.
Self Management and Learning:
- Remains patient and motivated, even when difficulties occur.
- Maintains a consistent approach to work and interactions with others.
- Willing to undertake training to enhance contribution. Sets clear personal learning goals.
- Seeks to learn all that is required to meet and exceed current work responsibilities.
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form to perform their responsibilities.
- Actively listens to others and seeks clarification to promote understanding.
- Seeks support when interaction with customers and others becomes too challenging.
- Translates even complex technical information into a form that can be understood and embraced by others.
- Takes responsibility for achieving results within own level of authority.
- Demonstrates persistence in achieving required outcome.
- Asks for help in more difficult circumstances.
- Completes work tasks conscientiously and with best use of resources.
- Persists to ensure successful task completion.
- Achieves zero KPI result
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Very competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- On-site Gym & Swimming Pool
- On-site parking
- Training budget
- Travel Worldwide
- Remote working possibilities
Fancy having a chat about this position? Send your CV to email@example.com or call Chris on +34936268148