HEAD OF SALES (ASIA) - ROLE OVERVIEW
This role is critical within the business to lead all new sales opportunities in the Asian region. Whilst the role will be based in Asia (flexible on location but ideally in Singapore), the individual will report into the CCO based in London, and be fully supported with training, product info and marketing collateral, and the individual will be very much part of our day-to-day operations.
The individual will work alongside the B2B Marketing and Product team. The candidate will excel at creating and closing new opportunities and be comfortable leading new client’s first engagement with us. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Attending industry events to generate new business leads
- Receiving inbound leads via email and conducting initial due diligence/fact finds
- Lead the communication with potential new clients from initial engagement through to deal closure, engaging other expertise internally at the right time to help closure e.g CTO
- Acting as front of house sales staff at events where the company is exhibiting.
- Assisting the marketing team with the organisation and planning of events.
- Regularly support the wider commercial team through general tasks such as updating internal CRM systems.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- At least 5 years sales experience in the iGaming B2B sector
- Existing contacts book across Asia
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin & English
- Experience across multiple jurisdictions and products
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personal gravitas and strong presentation skills
- Ability to put together professional proposal documents
- Ability to travel frequently around the Asian region from a central hub
- Quarterly travel to the UK