Exciting opportunity to join a leading provider and hold responsibility for managing the player fraud related risk of the Live Casino product.
- Lead and support the Risk Analysts team
- On day to day basis manage detection of fraudulent players and ensure game and equipment integrity.
- Continuously improve the risk management processes
- Work with the product team to build and design tools to manage the risk efficiently and effectively
- Research risk factors that can affect the Live tables activity
- Communicate internally and externally with all parties involved in handling table games risks
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to clearly define requirements for building risk monitoring and risk analysis tools
- Ability to work under pressure
- Thinks and acts strategically
Education and Experience
- Ideally will possess a Degree in Risk or similar field
- Postgraduate qualification in risk management will be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar position (Live Casino experience is a must)
- Excellent communication skills in English