A growing i-Gaming business is looking to hire a Head of Regulatory Compliance.
Within the role you will need to review Malta Gaming Authority and the Gambling Commission of Great Britain online gambling regulations and ensure day-to-day operations units are functioning within guidelines and legal requirements.
You will also be a key contact for heads of departments, senior executives within the business, and relationships with third parties.
The role will be a mixture of strategic and operational work covering;
- The support and development of the Compliance team, incorporating Regulatory Compliance, and Licensing Operations.
- Stay up to date of new guidance released by regulatory bodies and coach team members on interpretation as needed.
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with regulatory requirements in all licenced jurisdictions
- Champions a culture of licensing compliance and player protection to ensure everyone complies with our external regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Produce Business/Regulatory plans and reports for the business
- Senior escalation point of contact with regulators and within the business for any questions and issues relating to Regulatory Compliance and Licensing Operations.
- Sign off any Marketing, Affiliate or content for websites to ensure these are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the success and effectiveness of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Ensuring the success and effectiveness of the safer gambling programme, including customer interaction and sustainability
- Identify innovative solutions for Regulatory Compliance issues and drive implementation
- Provide visibility of regulatory risks to senior management
- Reporting issues, metrics and outputs to the Director and others as required
- Record keeping of policies, processes and training throughout the business are up to date
You will have (Essential skills):
- Significant prior experience in senior team management
- Experience in compliance, risk management or internal audit
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and risk mitigation strategies
- Experience supporting business in delivering complex projects in a regulated environment for the Malta Gaming Authority and the Gambling Commission of Great Britain
- Proven data driven decision making
- Exceptional planning, organisation, prioritisation and presentation skills
- Experience influencing and advising senior management
- Proven experience team development
It would be a bonus if you also had (Desirable skills):
- Online gambling experience
- Compliance qualifications such as the ICA Diploma in Compliance
- Degree qualified in legal, risk, business or management subject
- Technical product or process knowledge including product lifecycle and security
- Knowledge of wider regulatory requirements such as data protection and anti-money laundering
- Ability to think out of the box, investigate and resolve problems efficiently