Pentasia is working closely with a leading Sports betting company there who are seeking an experienced Senior Quantitative Analyst to join their team in a senior leadership position, they are very much an young and dynamic company who are seeking a like-minded person to take a Head of Quant Analytics role and he develop and build their team from the base up.
- MSc or PhD in an equivalent numerate field, Computer Science, Mathematical, Economics or Statistics.
- Proven experience in effectively leading and managing a team advanced analyst
- Producing sports trading algorithms.
- Sports Book Online Gaming background, preferably from a European brand
- Strong business awareness and ability to communicate and deliver reports and presentations to stake holders
- Visionary approach and experience in working in collaboration across Modelling.
- Proficient in development of statistical and predictive sports betting models.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of leading and delivering in a dynamic and changing environment.
Proven Experience In:
- Advanced statistical analysis and use of statistical analysis technology and tools
- Understanding of how to apply and interpret statistical techniques modelling to real business data
- Operational reporting
- Documentation / process writing skills
- Developing statistical, predictive models using R, Python or equivalent language
- Proficient user of Excel
- Programming skills
- Developing process and procedures