Have you got previous Sportsbook Product Management experience? Have you previously taken new Products to market?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading sports technology company.
Reports directly to the CPO, you will bring product and growth expertise to drive acquisition and engagement across the sports and betting products. You will be responsible for the development of a product strategy and roadmap that aligns with the business leaders in the Betting business. This includes, managing existing products and new feature development, new product development, coordination with Design and Engineering and the development of the full go to market plan.
- Plan a successfully strategy and road-map and release of products to the market.
- Manage timeline, resources and prove with Data / ROI strategy to show that the product is worth to develop
- Discover new products, features or improvements and solve user problems and pain points by constantly improving personalized user experience.
- Work closely with designers and engineers in an agile environment to ensure successful execution of the roadmap
- Write user stories and prioritize backlogs based on the Sportsbook roadmap
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.