Have you got previous Payments Product experience? Have you previously worked for a Gambling Operator? Have you worked in a client facing role?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
In this newly created role, my client is seeking a Head of Product/Senior Product Marketing Manager that will be responsible for product-led, go-to-market initiatives for the company’s products. This is a chance to shape the product to market strategy within a fast-paced payments company and fully own the go to market Product strategies.
In this role you will work closely with the Business Development team, account management team, banking team and technical team to ensure the managed portfolio product roadmap is effectively delivered to maximise sales impact.
- Design Lead & own the go-to-market strategy and take full ownership of product launches.
- Create & build the value propositions, external and internal message to help drive a simple but effective narrative.
- Be external and customer focused by building relationships via meetings and events.
- Support the Sales team in maintaining or improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the product marketing program for each product. This will include periodic reviews of the product suite to consider challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Enhance and maintain the Managed Portfolios product service proposition content and collateral, ensuring version control of collateral.
- Leverage investment product development and communication being done globally to enhance the product offering in the UK.
- Undertake comprehensive market intelligence on how competitors position their products, presenting key findings internally on a periodic basis.
- Participate in market sizing and market dynamics research
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in a senior payments product/product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to- end responsibility of launching complex products to market in multiple geographies, from idea generation to execution.
- Ideally 5+ years of gaming, payments or fintech experience.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.