Are you an experienced Product Manager? Have you got previous experience of managing a team? Have you got extensive experience of software development processes and cycles?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a world leading Omni-channel iGaming software solutions provider of online, mobile and land-based verticals who are looking for a Head of Product Management to join their successful and growing business
Their multi-channel Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system and dedicated customer support.
You will passionate and love what you do, coaching, leading, coordinating and supporting product owners and product managers in their day-to-day activities. You will be responsible for boosting close cooperation with internal stakeholders and providing appropriate guidance regarding priorities.
- Support in defining product vision and strategy
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with stakeholders, provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate guidance and direction with regards to roadmap priority
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile product teams
- Closely cooperate with internal stakeholders (particularly Sales and Marketing teams) for identifying and communicating Product positioning and target markets
- Establish Product Management processes, best practices and make optimizations
- Extensive proven working experience as a Product Manager
- Prior experience working in a management position
- Deep understanding of software development processes and cycles
- Knowledge and experience of Agile product development frameworks
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.