Our Head of Product will work with a wide array of stakeholders such as Product Owners, Sales, SEO and Content to develop Raketech’s product portfolio in the US to the next level. You'll be responsible for shaping our product strategy and portfolio while aligning it to the company vision and strategic goals. You'll provide hands-on leadership and direction to product owners working in the market and work alongside our Director of Product in Europe. We expect this person to be highly knowledgeable in product leadership and management with a strong interest in digital/affiliate marketing. Let’s innovate the way gambling is consumed in one of the fastest growing markets in the world!
What does the role entail?
- You are responsible for shaping our product strategy and portfolio for the US market.
- Own and lead the product strategy, development and optimisation plans in order to drive growth, deliver on commercial targets and ensure that the group is set up for long-term growth.
- Work closely with the technology leadership; develop, communicate, and implement an efficient product roadmap to meet short, medium and longer term commercial and business strategy and objectives.
- Own the overall budget and P&L for our US focused products.
- Define and align the vision, strategy, and roadmap, to establish our products in the US market.
- Create and present visionary innovations, strategic decision proposals, as well as business cases.
- Define and monitor of KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set.
- Lead a team of Product Owners and help foster a culture of growth and accountability, whilst focusing on outcomes over output.
- Work closely with different stakeholders such as Product Owners, Organic Marketing, Sales, Design and Development.
- Coordinate and communicate between the product team and the heads of other functions and departments as well as Senior Management.
- At least 8 years of experience in product management in iGaming affiliation, eCommerce, or SaaS
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the US gambling industry
- At least 5 years of leadership experience, managing high performing teams
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Very good communication and motivational skills to a remote team of product owners
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Strong analytical, strategic, and coordinating skills
- The role is based in the US. Therefore, only applications from US residents will be considered.