A young and ambitious company, which has iGaming & Sports as its core markets, has seen an outstanding growth since launching in January 2021!
After a huge growth in paid media accounts throughout 2021 and the first half of 2022, are expanding their team and are looking for an ambitious and flexible individual to support their clients, aid the business growth and help to shape the future direction of the wider group.
Working with the paid media team and account managers, the Head of Paid Media will be tasked with managing and optimising our growing and exciting group of client accounts on a global level. Those clients include gambling & sports betting, travel, E-sports and hospitality. The successful candidate will report on activity, and consistently suggest methods of improvement in CPA, ROI.
As the Head of Paid Media, you will actively be working inside the following platforms:
? Paid search - Google Ads/Bing Ads
? Paid social - Facebook Ads/Snapchat Ads/Twitter Ads
? Programmatic - Display/Video/Native/In-App via our in-house DSP
As the first dedicated Head of role within the company, the opportunity for personal growth is exceptional. Beyond the core work, we will look to develop your skills in other areas of digital marketing and team management. Due to the nature of clients, an interest in sports, esports and gaming is going to enhance your enjoyment of this role. Work/life balance is critical to us however it is important to appreciate the nature of a start-up business, operating in multiple global markets. Flexibility is key and in return, we will offer you the trust, skills and tools to excel.
- Management of selected paid media clients in EMEA, APAC and North America
- Management of the strategy for all paid media clients, including developing media plans, and a vision of the pathway to future growth through digital advertising
- Performance analysis & campaign recommendations
- Stakeholder relationship management including reporting on performance and roadblocks to senior management
- Lead the paid media reporting strategy, providing visual and verbal insights into campaign performance (Experience in Google Data Studio is a benefit but not essential).
- Provide training and mentoring for team members in order for them to support the paid media function.
- Other digital marketing responsibilities as required, such as assisting or being actively involved in new client pitching.
- 10+ years in a paid media management role - most notably paid search and paid social with a good track record of measuring campaign performance against KPIs.
- A good understanding of Demand Side Platforms, with hands on experience of programmatic media buying across CTV, audio, video, and digital out of home.
- Sound understanding of performance marketing technology and attribution methodology and how this fits in with the overall marketing strategy.
- Experience in managing multiple paid media projects across numerous media channels.
- Commercial experience across multiple performance based models including; CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM, ROAS, brand lift, engagement.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as Google analytics, Google Data Studio, and ad servers such as Google Campaign Manager or the Adobe suite of products.
- Competent in excel/google sheets.
- Organisational/prioritisation and workload management skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Flexibility in working pattern with clients and colleagues based in the USA, Europe and Australia
- iGaming experience preferred but not essential.
Does this sound like you? If you are an ambitious individual and have the above skillset APPLY NOW!