Our client is a leading content provider to the I-Gaming industry offering a multi product portfolio to many leading operators in the industry. They are looking for a Head of Marketing Operations to lead the team and deliver and implement the marketing strategy created by the owners of the business.
- Lead the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
- Managing the marketing team and internal stake holders.
- Work with stakeholders of various teams across geographies to streamline and execute marketing activities.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to the management.
- Execute a marketing strategy (Offline & digital) for the brand and as well as new and existing products or services.
- Measure & report marketing campaign costs & ROI against budget.
- Analyze market trends and prepare forecasts.
- Increase brand awareness and market share.
- Organise & promote the brand at tradeshows, major industry-related events & Awards.
- Strong project management and people management: You will oversee the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations, so you will be recruiting, supervising, and mentoring members of the marketing team.
- Leadership and influencing: The role of a Head of Marketing Operations is a project / task execution lead role with creative aspects, so it is crucial that you present yourself as a good communicator. You will often report directly to the chief executive and portray your vision and ideas to the executive team. You will also be leading and directing the work of others. Being a Head of Marketing Operations also involves constant networking and representing your organization to outsiders.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing Operations within the iGaming industry
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to navigate complexities and move quickly.
- Willing to get Hands-on as and when required
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Good communicator with ability to influence and add to ideas
- Has worked with external Brand and PR agencies
If this sounds like you then please get in touch the role can be based in Malta, Gibraltar, UK or Romania.