As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for all acquisition channels online and offline including SEO and retention.
You will manage a team of CRM managers, marketing & affiliate managers as well as the onsite country managers in our target territories.
As a part of a very reputable company you are fully aware of marketing compliance from a regulatory and legal perspective. As we are currently expanding into new territories and markets, recruiting, training and coaching of our employees will be part of your daily routine.
- Draft the overall brand strategy in alignment with country organizations
- Define media budgets and revenue targets for all countries and acquisition channels
- Coordinate retail operations in regards to brand strategy and positioning
- Lead a team of marketers with international background
- Define local acquisition offers in agreement with product and CRM managers
- Structure and shape the development roadmap along with the platform team and product managers
- Define marketing feature requests and best practices
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration or similar with a focus on (international) marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing brands in online gambling and team management
- Extensive experience in strategic media planning, budgeting, buying and reporting
- Fluent English required other languages are considered an advantage.
- Strong management experience and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and a collaborative management style
- High comfort level working In a dynamic ever changing environment
What to expect:
- Family-run group with a lively and international business environment
- Open and friendly corporate culture and communication on an equal footing
- High degree of personal responsibility
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group
- Basket of fresh fruit and coffee
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin