Have you got previous service operations experience? Have you got previous Platform management experience?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity:
Salary up to £100K DOE with an additional bonus is currently on offer.
My client is a B2B games provider. They offer a unique Ecosystem with market leading games to some of the biggest and fastest growing operators in the UK/Europe, Asia and US. Peaking at over 2000 transactions/sec their ability to operate to challenging SLAs at scale is at the heart of what they do.
As a member of Senior Leadership team, you will oversee NOC, Gaming Operations, Incident Management, and Release Management for the content and services globally.
As the Head of Live Operations, you must oversee a number of key functions within the business and interface with various parts of the business to enable the delivery of consistently high quality services to our customers, with a focus on strategic and operational planning.
• Incident, Event and Problem management processes - ensuring excellence in execution and resolution of root causes maintaining the Availability and Service Levels.
• Release, Deployment and Change Management processes with a lean DevOps mindset.
• Working closely with Engineering and Product teams to promote changes and best practices to support healthy operations.
• Building strong relationships with Operators, Third Parties and Regulators.
• Monitor, control and support service/operational delivery by ensuring that systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
• Develop and execute robust service delivery governance and risk frameworks to identify, manage and minimise financial, reputational and service delivery risks.
• Extensive experience in service delivery
• Excellent leadership, organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience managing both onshore and offshore teams
• Able to confidently deal with third parties - including regulators
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.