Reporting to SVP Live Operations, our client is seeking a senior casino operations professional to lead their expansion efforts in Holland. This newly created role will be responsible for the set-up and management of their new Live Casino Satellite studio in the Netherlands. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior operations team in their main studio to align on procedures and ensure the new studio is managed within their overall guidelines.
- Oversee the set-up of the studio & liaise with various teams to ensure the project is managed to agreed timelines.
- Build the local team and work closely with HR on recruitment as well as the localisation of selection & retention procedures.
- Create & promote a company culture that encourages outstanding performance and high morale.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures in line with local requirements.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the studio once it is operational.
- Work closely with the SVP Live Casino and HR to manage capacity and employee hiring.
- Ensure work-processes are optimized and tasks are performed in compliance with company policies.
- Ensure that the Netherlands studio delivers a high-quality product to all our customers.
- Create reports for Senior Management and update on operational performance.
- Recommend employee benefits, compensation packages and other things related to employee’s welfare.
- Identify both risks and opportunities to the business and highlight areas for improvement.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulation.
- Leadership, people management & communication skills: You have extensive management experience in senior roles, are an effective leader and know how to build a team. You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, across multiple locations and cultures.
- Operational & Customer Service Excellence: In this pivotal role across a 24/7 operation, you need to establish the right processes and procedures to ensure we deliver a great product and service excellence.
- Hands on with attention to detail: You can be strategic as well as ‘hands on’ and are not afraid to drill down into the details.
- Working to the highest standards, even under pressure: You’re ambitious, hold yourself to high standards and thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
- Passion for i-gaming: You love casino games and want to be part of a winning team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, operations management, or related field.
- 5+ years of management experience as a senior operations leader within the casino industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Good knowledge of ExCel and other MS office tools.