A leading business in Gibraltar is looking to grow it's finance function with the introduction of a new hire as Head of Financial Governance.
Main areas of Responsibility;
• This will include the design and implementation through the Operations Finance teams of prevent and detect controls. Controls should strike the right balance between ensuring robust financial control and scalability and agility in commercial and operations processes.
• Develop, oversee and coordinate the Financial Reporting Risk governance framework ensuring Business Unit compliance across the business (i.e. all in scope functions and legal entities).
• Responsible for effective risk mitigation within large change activity such as acquisitions, outsourcing arrangements, and emerging business issues. • Promoting good standards of Financial governance.
• Liaison with reporting entities to ensure a robust and harmonized internal financial control environment. • Responsible for establishing and operating a Robust Operations Finance Business Continuity framework/plan
• Reporting on Financial governance activities as needed and appropriate to the Senior Finance Leadership.
• Liaison with third parties such as external auditors and regulatory bodies to provide data and support(s) to allow assessment of the control environment, and permit controlsbased testing.
An important element of the role is coordinating different stakeholders within Business units incountry, and in organizations across Europe and the Rest of the World, as well as with European management.
Please apply if you are fully qualified and with Financial Governance reporting experience to email@example.com