A worldwide leading tech company are seeking an established and experienced individual in the KYC and Transaction Monitoring space to take on the esteemed position of Head of Financial Crime. This role is pivotal in leading the compliance operations vertical of this company, including managing the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer (KYC) and Transaction Monitoring operation teams.
You will become an operational partner, managing the high levels of growth in these teams, and delivering and assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of our Know Your Customer (KYC) and our transaction monitoring operations programs.
Head of Financial Crime Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations of AML colleagues and provide ongoing coaching, guidance and training.
- Manage the designated AML prevention and detection environments.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for and take full ownership of the KYC and Transaction Monitoring execution.
- Coordinate with Corporate Functions responsible for Policies and Procedures, including Compliance, Internal Audit, AML, KYC, Information Security, to establish the rules for the Operational Processes and day to day activities.
- Work together with Merchant, Acquiring, Payer, PIB business lines to align Operations processes and resources required for existing and new products.
What You Bring To The Table:
- You’ll have a strong background in Payments with experience in Issuing, Acquiring and/or Transaction Processing
- International experience in Payments Operations, Policies and Procedures, AML, Regulation & Compliance
- Excellent knowledge in KYC, KYB and Client documentation review
- Excellent knowledge in AML, Transaction monitoring, sanctions, PEPs, adverse media review
- Advanced knowledge of the Payments Regulatory environment, ideally in different Global Regions.
- Outstanding stakeholder management, up to and including regional and global Executive level
What We Can Offer You:
Strong renumeration is available.
- Work with and learn from highly regarded experts in the travel payments space
- Work in a company that has been voted as a Top UK & European Employer and recognized as a Financial Times Leader in Diversity
- Access to a comprehensive suite of learning and development tools
- A role that tangibly impacts millions of travelers around the globe
- Opportunity to work in with a multicultural, fun, and supportive global team.