Have you previously worked for a PSP or a Payment Gateway business? Have you got previous experience of APMs and iGaming payment methods, along with risk management tools?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits, and relocation assistance is currently on offer.
My client is a firm of consultants that service the online gambling industry.
As a head, you will be fully responsible of the efficiency, scalability and Compliance of the Risk management and Ecommerce product.
As a lead you will be the person nurturing the skills development of each member on the team when it comes to the eCommerce Product in particular.
- Guarantee the constant availability of proper operationality of payment methods and risk management tools in all present and planned markets.
- Perform payment methods’ applications, configuration, testing deployment.
- Provide team training, write or optimise procedures related to your products.
- Build Metrics and reports on transactions/ Service Providers; share insights to improve:
- Approval rates
- Transactions cost
- Risk and Fraud Mitigation
- Regularly review and optimise the full end users’ (both clients and agents) journeys through the eCommerce and risk management products.
- Independently determine transaction issues, damaging activities and be able to act according to procedures while proposing more efficient solutions or ideas.
- Excellent Knowledge of i-gaming Payment Methods and risk management tools in various Markets and under various jurisdictions.
- Excellent knowledge of:
- Merchant accounts applications.
- Contracts and fees reviews.
- eCommerce compliance and Payment risk management.
- eCommerce/ risk Management architecture and flow design.
- Integrations planning and coordination.
- QA and Production testing.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.