Our Client in the Bahamas is looking to recruit a Head of Digital Payments to join their growing team.
The salary will be dependent on experience but will be tax free and paid in USD. The company will also offer a very good benefits package and a good relocation allowance.
The Head of Payments must, through following changes in regulations/technology/business needs and customer demand, understand International Payments requirements/capabilities and identify opportunities for continuous service improvements and innovation. Once identified, deliver the outcome in support of the business.
Handling all payments across digital online, ATM's & kiosks
- Ensuring that robust procedures and policies are followed and set operation KPI’s are delivered through the teams under your responsibility.
- Responsibility for the training and development of individuals in the business on payment processes and procedures.
- Managing and developing the payments providers to ensure delivery of SLA’s and KPI’s in line with set business targets.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the business to communicate performance against set KPI’s/impact of decisions and changing trends that could impact the business
- Provide robust strategic plans to ensure that the business retains a strong market position and to comply with regulatory/licence requirements.
- Work with Treasury, Finance and Internal Audit on ways of working to ensure we maximise the cash positions and ensure all risks are identified and mitigation strategies are in place.
- Manage the roadmap and lifecycle of the organisations products and associated features with Product Managers and business stakeholders.
- Ongoing analysis of competitors, customers and product usage and delivery capability to ensure the right products and services are delivered as required and to schedule
- Work with key stakeholders regarding the Payments Product delivery schedule from inception through to delivery and ongoing support.
- Manage key stakeholders including Finance, Operations, Risk and Fraud, Systems Support and the Customer Helplines, and incorporate their requirements into the new payments platform.