As Head of Data, you will hold responsibility for overseeing the management, performance, and deliveries of the data teams covering Business Intelligence, Data Solutions and Data Engineering.
You will represent these teams to senior management, ensuring their data strategy meets both the short- and long-term needs of the company.
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in engineering, information technology, data management, or related field
- Proven experience as a data manager
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management best practice
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior-level data management role
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Analytically and logically minded with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels confidently and directly
- High degree of professionalism and ethical behaviour