Our Client one of the leading sports betting brands in Poland is looking for a Head of CRM who is a fluent Polish speaker.
You will be an expert in the field of promotional campaigns and activities related to customer retention. Together with a team of specialists, your task will be to focus on the CRM aspects of their clients, i.e. guide them from the first day on the website, through maintenance and possible reactivation using both tactical sports campaigns and adapted automatic campaigns.
You who are responsible for developing your team and taking it to the next level through your commitment, creativity, experience and leadership.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Determining the development strategy of the department on the Polish market
- Keeping and reactivating players through both open (global) and closed (segmented) tactical actions
- Responsibility for acquisition bonuses (welcome packages)
- Automation of CRM activities along with loyalty bonuses and various variants of the customer path
- Supervision over the planning and execution of the above and their optimization
- Campaign performance analysis, reporting the effectiveness of CRM activities to CMO
- Managing a team of several people
You will be passionate about the I-Gaming sector with a good understanding / level of experience in the Polish market and an understanding of the Polish customer.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch