Our client an award winning online casino with a recently launched sportsbook is looking for a Head of CRM who can develop into a Director of CRM.
The Head of CRM will lead a team of CRM specialists in executing CRM strategies for a number of different verticals and markets - with the main goal of reactivation and retention of players to increase lifetime value.
The Head of CRM is an integral member of the operations management team. The team is made up of 9 CRM Executives / Coordinators focused on CRM execution. The focus of the team currently is to improve internal operations to deliver CRM campaigns based on business needs, while working on improving contact strategies to improve customer experience and drive revenues.
- Develop and champion a company-wide approach to CRM that supports multiple brands and markets
- Work closely with brand and product managers to increase campaign ROI through tailor-made nurture programmes aimed at monetising players post the 1st interaction with a campaign
- CRM execution: Lead a team of CRM executives in a multi-channel and multi-vertical environment across multiple markets, handling both our automated player lifecycle program and all ad-hoc communications on a global and local level.
- Supporting Casino and Sports managers in the development of CRM strategies for their markets.
- Work on a number of projects to re-invigorate new forms of contact strategies to improve customer experience and drive revenues
- Analyse and interpret the performance of CRM campaigns, identifying areas of improvement to optimise campaigns
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on CRM performance against quarterly KPI’s
- Leading your team to ensure that they are motivated, they perform and grow as CRM professionals
- Experience in a digital and/or CRM management role, preferably with a gaming/gambling,
- Can work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and modelling approaches a plus
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and initiative
- Knowledge of A/B test planning and analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus
This is a role to lead and build out a CRM team, to raise performance and build excellence. If this sounds like a challenge you would like to hear more about please get in touch.