Our Client a Swiss licensed online casino operator is looking for a Head of CRM to drive the retention and LTV of players on their sites. You will have extensive experience in building and managing a strong CRM function and will be happy to relocate to Geneva and ideally will speak English and French.
- Develop and champion a company-wide approach to CRM that supports multiple brands.
- Work closely with brand and product managers to increase campaign ROI through tailor-made nurture programmes aimed at monetising players post the 1st interaction with a campaign
- CRM execution: Lead a team of CRM executives in a multi-channel and multi-vertical environment across multiple markets, handling both automated player lifecycle program and all ad-hoc communications.
- Supporting Casino managers in the development of CRM strategies for their markets.
- Work on a number of projects to re-invigorate new forms of contact strategies to improve customer experience and drive revenues
- Analyse and interpret the performance of CRM campaigns, identifying areas of improvement to optimise campaigns
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on CRM performance against quarterly KPI’s
- Leading your team to ensure that they are motivated, they perform and grow as CRM professionals
You will be a data lead CRM marketer used to building exceptional teams focused on hitting and exceeding KPI's and building relationships with tech partners and players alike.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch for more details..