Position: Head of Sports CRM
Reports to: Chief Customer Experience Officer
Based: Gibraltar (Relocation provided)
We are working with a global leading operator with the search for a Head of CRM to lead the retention function. You will be responsible for overseeing the Sports CRM department; ensuring all activities are executed to the highest standard and a world-class CRM experience is delivered to our global customer base.
- Recruit, lead and evolve the Sports CRM team, and ensure the department has all the requirements and expertise in order to support our continued expansion.
A significant background in leading a CRM department required within iGaming is essential.
- Apply strategic promotional planning, delivering and implementing CRM roadmaps aimed to reduce churn, increase yield and improve customer experience.
- Ensure that promotions and user journeys are seen through the customer’s eyes, and are attractive, relevant, cost effective, and aligned with marketing and product initiatives.
- Drive strategic requirements for best practice lifecycle management, including onboarding, retention, loyalty, cross-sell (with collaboration with Gaming CRM) and reactivation.
- Oversee the application and quality of customer communications across multiple channels. Ensure the best possible usage of all marketing tools in close collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Analyse and optimise CRM campaign performance, reporting effectiveness from A/B tests and insights from supporting stakeholders to Senior Management and the wider business.