Head of CRM
This person will be responsible for creating the strategy, plan development, implementation, and measurement for CRM activity across the CRM channels. Furthermore, this person will liaise with third party agencies ensuring best practice in all communication channels are adhered to. Collaboration and communication with both Malta and UK marketing teams will be essential to make this role a success.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and deliver the CRM strategy.
- Identify all customer touch points ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented at each stage.
- Manage, deliver and measure the CRM life cycle campaigns.
- Define CRM action plans, create marketing roadmaps and ensure its timely execution across both sports and casino.
- Work closely with the customer insight analyst and business intelligence team to ensure campaigns are analysed pre- and post-delivery.
- Establishing and prioritizing short, medium, & long-term projects that align with the broader vision, expansion goals, and revenue targets, for the key markets.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Liaise and manage the relationships with third party suppliers.
- Ensuring all copywriting is optimised and suitable for the relevant channels, keeping a consistent tone of voice is evident.
- Will require preparation of data for CRM campaigns, with the help of the customer insight analyst team
- Attend the weekly / bi-weekly and monthly meetings, presenting reports and insight into the current campaigns and the strategy of the new campaigns.
- Build internal relationships with the Marketing, Product, Customer experience, Customer insight and Customer service teams together the wider business.
- Liaise closely with the central CRM team around workflow pressures and any contact with the CRM Retail database with cross sell opportunities in mind.
- Keep up to date with current CRM trends, best practices and items of interest and share these with the rest of the team.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and adjust plans accordingly.
Personal Skills and Experience Required include:
- Fluent English speaker with Spanish language skills desirable.
- Proven experience working in a CRM environment, ideally within iGaming
- Relevant degree
- CIM qualifications desirable, but not a requirement
- Excellent copywriting skills and command of grammar
- Numerate, Data driven and analytical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Reasonable understanding/experience of working with HTML emails
- Strong Excel user, proficient in PowerPoint & Microsoft Word
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations
- Natural self-starter and highly motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with limited supervision, whilst being an active team player.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities, procedures and environmental conditions.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- To demonstrate credibility and confidence when challenged
- Highly organised