A highly successful business within the Gambling sector is looking to hire a Head of Compliance. The business operates a hybrid model for office working.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements, including those relating to Gambling Commission and FCA compliance.
- Ensure that the business operates appropriately and in compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations and guidance (including those applicable to financial services, betting and gaming, anti-money laundering, and safer gambling).
- Own and manage all licence applications and ensure ongoing compliance
- Own and manage the relationship with its regulators, providing the primary point of contact and responding and dealing with any regulatory issues that arise. This includes making sure all regulatory filing is done accurately and on time.
- Manage the planning, operations and reporting of the Compliance team,
- Supporting the monitoring of customer alerts and checks by the Compliance Team and providing senior input on the decision-making process.
- Work with HVC team to review and manage the HVC Policy
- Liaise with other departments (Customer Services, Marketing, Tech, HVC) to ensure Compliance issues are appropriately resolved across the business and build a culture of compliance in the business
- Keep up to date with changes/ best practice for Compliance and update and implement within the business to ensure ongoing compliance
What we’re looking for;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Some prior experience in senior team management
- Someone who enjoys responsibility and solving problems. Willing to go the extra mile to get things done and are passionate about what they do.
- Experience in compliance, risk management or internal audit
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and risk mitigation strategies
- Exceptional planning, organisation, prioritisation and presentation skills
- Experience influencing and advising senior management
- Solid understanding of the financial services and/or gambling industry and its products and applicable regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility, perform under pressure and to meet deadlines
This is a superb opportunity for leveraging your career in Compliance by working across FCA and UKGC regulations.
In return an attractive salary and bonus are on offer.