Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Acting as the main point of contact for any questions and issues relating to the documentation of policies, processes and procedures relating to the regulatory compliance operations in the jurisdictions in which the business operates.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of policies, processes and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Being the key relationship owner and main point of contact with Regulators; liaising with other stakeholders in the regulatory landscape, to manage annual audits (ISO ISMS, AGCC audits), reports, certifications and license renewals.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are compliant with the CAP Code and other relevant legislation; managing approval process for acquisition and CRM campaigns.
- Ensure that all required reports are generated and provided to senior management as required.
- Ensure that all monthly and quarterly regulatory reporting is completed and filed within deadlines.