We have partnered with a leading Challenger Bank who are on a mission to serve their clients through the Digital Revolution.
This issuing bank has a presence throughout Europe and their long standing partnerships have enabled them to provide clients with a range of innovative, banking services and solutions. They pride themselves as being forward thinkers in the market and partner with cutting edge technology firms within the fintech space to challenge conventional banking for the better.
In line with their growth, they are looking to hire a Head of Client Relationships, someone who will build and preserve trusting relationships with clients, whilst identifying ways to outperform competition and promote the company brand.
- Plan and Manage the day to day running of the Client Relationship function
- Understand Clients’ need and develop strategies to address these needs
- Provide an escalation point for Clients during and post implementation
- Participate in management meetings and networking events as required
- Comprehensive understanding of Mastercard and Visa scheme rules
- Sound regulatory awareness
- Promote Client growth, retention and promotion
- Focused on client profitability
- Chairing internal committees relating to the onboarding of Clients’ new business
- Management reporting
- Provide industry updates and competitor analysis to the Bank
This is a crucial role for the business; we are looking for Senior Relationship Managers from the payments space who will build strong rapports with new and existing clients as well as working closely with both internal and external stakeholders. We require an excellent communicator and strategic thinker with an analytical approach to problem solving.