Our client is a high performing Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company who are launching an online casino on the back of one of their very successful brands! They are looking for an experienced and established Head of Online Casino, who can develop an online casino from scratch, build a team and bring new ideas and methodologies to the business! This is a flexible and fully remote role, allowing you to work from anywhere in Europe!
The successful candidate will be tasked with overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission. This strategy will be defined by you and executed together in collaboration with other teams in the business. You will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing Casino suppliers to ensure the brand is always at the forefront of their minds, whilst sustaining the growth of the main markets/launch of new markets at the best commercial rates.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities for original content and dedicated games.
- Recommend policies, procedures and controls that safeguard assets and enhances operations. Recommend organizational structure enhancements.
- Ownership of the KPI definition and ex-post ROI for all the Casino campaigns to make sure that we optimize our spending.
- Oversee any product and game launch plans and ensure that project deadlines & key milestones are met.
- Identify new product and business opportunities by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, whilst constantly analysing competitors to make sure that the product offer is always top line.
The successful candidate is required have extensive and demonstrable experience in progressive levels of casino operations (Head of Casino/Head of Operations/COO or similar), with substantial knowledge of the online casino industry, including current trends, the relationship between operators and players, and the various types of casino behaviours.
You will also need to have:
- A thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers, and player base.
- Extensive knowledge of management and decision-making concepts, principles, and processes, and the ability to apply them properly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A fully flexible and remote role
- An entrepreneurial environment, where you can build an organisation right from the ‘beginning’
- Competitive salary package plus equity/share (appropriate to your experience & reviewed annually)
- Generous bonus scheme
- Professional development and ongoing learning opportunities