Have you got previous experience of managing an online casino product? Have you got an extensive understanding of the online casino industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a big player within our industry. They operate over 20 brands across Casino, Sports betting and Lottery, holding several gaming licences.
I am assisting them in recruiting this position to be ideally based in Malta but could also be based in London, Gibraltar or Sweden.
You will be reporting directly into the Gaming Director being responsible for all aspects of the RNG Casino KPIs, daily operations, product roadmap and product marketing. Alongside managing the Casino team, you will lead the Casino strategy for product growth in existing and new areas and will be responsible for the product across all brands and markets.
This is a Key role for the Group and a great opportunity for someone who loves casino games, has profound knowledge of the casino industry and a data-driven business mindset.
- Hold full ownership of the RNG Casino product strategy and roadmap across all brands and markets
- Responsible for Casino GGR, KPIs, 3rd party’ relationships and contract negotiations
- Manage a highly talented team of casino product managers and coordinators, ensuring efficient work delivery in accordance to set expectations
- Ensure that the Casino Product’s offering (lobby, games, tools and promotions) is in line with customer expectations and aligned with the country objectives as well as being synchronised with local markets
- Previous experience in managing an online Casino product as a Head of Casino or Senior Product Manager.
- Results-oriented and customer focused with proven managerial experience.
- Passionate about games and customer experience, have previous leadership and managerial skills as well as an analytical mind-set enabling you to understand and evaluate data
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.